Family Medal Application Form
Current definition of a family is – “A group of one or more parents and their children living together as a unit.”
- A Couple, who do does not have a children, can include their parent/s.
- An individual, who is currently single, can inlcude his/her children and/or his/her parents.
- If all applying family members are our SPSC Ambassadors, then this is totally FREE.
- If only one individual, of the applying family, is our SPSC Ambssador then the it will costs GBP 100 (whole family) before processing application.
- If no individuals, of the applying family, are our SPSC Ambassadors, then this will cost GBP 200 (whole family) before processing application.
- If our jury find your sustianability contribution meaningful then you will receive a digital medal as well as a digital certificate. If we deny your application, for any reason, then we will refund your payment in full.
- Both, the medal & the certificate, will stay double verifiable during the validity period. The unique number can be verified on our website link. The QR code can be verified through smart phone camera with a QR code scanner. Most of the new phones have in-built QR code scanner.
- For the lifelong variability of the certificate & the medal, there will be an option to either pay annually or a one-off payment. If you continue to be our SPSC Ambassadors, then this MAY turnout to be a lifelong freebie.