Organisational SPSC Ambassador(Affiliate/Non-Profit) - Terms & Conditions– Version 1.0 dated 30th Aug 2021
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you (“you” means the organisational representative reading these terms and conditions) the terms and conditions on which we (“we”, “us”, “our” and “iso20400plus” means the iso20400plus Ltd) may offer you a chance to become an Individual SPSC Ambassador – Affiliate/Non-Profit. This document is to be read in conjunction with our General Terms & Conditions of Business and Website Use (“Legal Notice”). If there is any inconsistency between any of the provisions of this agreement and our other Terms & Conditions, the provisions of these terms and conditions shall prevails
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before applying to become an Organisational SPSC Ambassador – Affiliate/Non-Profit. You should understand that by applying to become an organisational SPSC ambassador – Affiliate/Non-Profit, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to vary the ambassadorship terms and conditions, in the future, as our business evolve. The terms and conditions that will apply to our relationship will be in accordance with the latest version of this document. Please note that our relationship will not be one of employer-employee, and that this is not a contract of employment.
SPSC Ambassadorship Subscriptions
For 2021 and 2022, there are no subscription fees. Whilst we hope to keep this free forever, this should not be interpreted as our commitment. We hope that you understand that it is very difficult to predict and commit to future scenarios that are uncertain, complex, dynamic and volatile.
In the ambassadorship form, please do not disclose any information, which you have not made public on social media like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, WhatsApp, Vimeo, TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc. We do not wish to know or record anything which is personal and/or private.
When joining as a champion, fellow or associate, a contract is made between you and iso20400plus when your ambassadorship registration has been completed and the ambassadorship number has been generated and provided to you.
SPSC ambassadorship subscriptions are for each calendar year.
Applicability of this Terms & Conditions
This is only applicable to an Organisational SPSC Ambassadorship –Affiliate/Non-Profit.
Please only disclose/provide data/information which is publicly available on social media sites Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, WhatsApp, Vimeo, TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc. We do not wish to collect anything which is private or personal, so please do not provide/mention it to us.
- SPSC ambassador & iso20400plus should not gain financially (directly or in-kind) for any suggested courses.
- SPSC ambassador & iso20400plus should not gain financially (directly or in-kind) for any guidance to other Individual or Organisational SPSC Ambassadors.
- SPSC ambassador should not suggest any paid courses on behalf of SPSC and/or iso20400plus.
- SPSC ambassadorship means you are against discrimination.
- SPSC ambassadorship means you are against bribery.
- SPSC ambassadorship means you are against corruption.
- SPSC ambassadorship means you believe in diversity and inclusion.
- SPSC ambassadorship means you support data protection laws.
- SPSC ambassadorship means you maintain ethical conduct in your personal and professional life.
- SPSC ambassadorship means you commit to compliance with local rules and regulations, where you live & work.
- SPSC ambassadorship means you commit to national legislations, where you live & work.
- SPSC ambassadorship means you commit to United Nations principles.
- SPSC ambassadorship means you commit to International Labour Organisation principles.
- SPSC Ambassadorship DOES NOT permit anyone to do following on behalf of SPSC and/or iso20400plus:
- Financial Transactions
- Financial Gains
- Receive/make payment-in-kind
iso20400plus has a right to suspend or terminate ambassadorship if ambassadorship expectations are not met. iso20400plus shall have the option to select, decline, suspend or terminate any Ambassador with immediate effect, which shall not be unreasonably exercised.
Ambassador has a right to cancel their ambassadorship without any notice period.
Performance of any service by an Organisational SPSC Ambassador - Affiliate/Non-Profit
Ambassador’s service is voluntary, however if we have mutually agreed then we wish ambassador to follow following points:
- Ambassador shall diligently perform all agreed services in a safe, skillful and professional manner throughout the term of association.
- Ambassador agrees that it shall comply with all instructions throughout the term of association.
- iso20400plus shall have the option to select, decline, suspend or terminate any Ambassador, which shall not be unreasonably exercised.
- Ambassador agrees that their organisation shall be subject to and shall agree to be bound by iso20400plus and/or Customer’s policies regarding safety, security, environment, social, ethical and drug & alcohol testing.
- All data, information, documents, calculations, reports, systems, notes, sketches or material provided to, obtained or acquired by any Ambassador shall be held confidential and shall not be shared with or divulged to any other person except by express written permission of iso20400plus.
- All Confidential Information developed by Ambassador as a result of the performance of the Services or supply of Goods shall be the property of iso20400plus. Iso20400plus shall have the unrestricted right to use and disclose such information in any manner and for any purpose without payment of further compensation. Such Confidential Information is proprietary information of iso20400plus.
- No Ambassador shall create and publish or is permitted to create &publish any information, photographs or videos of, about or related to iso20400plus, any company associated with iso20400plus or any of their respective assets.
- Ambassadors are free to share information, photographs and videos created by iso20400plus which are in public domain or on iso20400plus website.
- personal injury to or sickness, illness or disease or death of any person who is an Ambassador; and/or
- loss of or damage to any property procured, owned, hired or leased by any ambassador; and/or
- from pollution or contamination (including without limitation the control and/or removal thereof) which originates from Ambassador Group’s equipment or materials under the control of any Ambassador in connection with any service provided.
- iso20400plus shall have the right to retain out of any payment to be made to the Ambassador an amount sufficient to indemnify it completely against any such lien, claim, assessment, fine or levy exercised or made and all associated costs.
SPSC and iso20400plus do not commit to any financial reward, benefit and/or compensation by being an Organisational SPSC Ambassador – Affiliate/Non-Profit.
Complaints – Suggestions – Grievance
We wish to provide a high standard of customer care to all stakeholders. If we have failed to meet our standards and/or expectations then please feel free to write on the link – https://iso20400plus.com/listen/
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Scotland.